Welcome!

  • Slider 1 Slider 1
  • long view reception rotator long view reception rotator
  • reception desk rotator reception desk rotator
  • waiting area rotator waiting area rotator
  • Chair rotator Chair rotator
     

 

click for more info

click for more info

Welcome to Woodland Dental Hygiene!  As a member of the Eco Dentistry Association, Woodland Dental Hygiene is helping to set the standard for dental professionals.

  • low VOC Paints
  • reclaimed wood flooring and furniture
  • ergonomic delivery systems
  • elimination of many disposables
  • biodegradable disinfectants and steam sterilization
  • waterless evacuation system
  • fresh air circulation

“Choose Woodland Dental Hygiene for your next oral healthcare appointment, and you’ll find yourself sitting back, gazing through panoramic windows onto a tranquil woodland setting. It’s peaceful and serene, a little oasis from your hectic day.”

 

2 thoughts on “Welcome!

  1. Hi! I was just wondering if you could answer some questions for me? My 2 year old daughter has significant decay on her top 4 teeth. I was wondering what your offices usual approach to this is? Obviously I understand each case would be different…we are just trying to find the least invasive route possible for her. I also was wondering if parebts were allowed to stay with her during an exam, and how payment works? Our benefits cover 80%, does your office make us pay the remaining 20% immediately at the first consult, or can we be billed ?

    Thanks for any information you can provide!

  2. Hi Helen,

    I would first like you to know that this is a dental hygiene office and therefore, there is no dentist on staff. I do check-up assessments and cleanings and while I can see your daughter and discuss the cause of decay and possible treatment options she will probably need to see a dentist if restorative work is necessary. Therefore, it might be more prudent to see a dentist from the beginning to save you time and money. I would be more than happy to provide you with the names of a number of holistic dentists that I refer to if you do not have one.

    If you still wish me to see your daughter I would be more than happy to set up an appointment that would involve you sitting in the chair first and then we would have her sit on your lap for comfort and security before proceeding with an assessment. I do make patients pay for the entire amount up front but this is a minimal expense, $24.00 in total.

    I hope this helps and if you have any other questions you are welcome to call me at 905 833-4154.

    In Health

    Kathleen Bernardi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge